Sunday, September 26, 2010

Gearing up for Fall



The first day of fall has come and gone and it's about that time to drag out the Halloween decorations.  The warm colors and aromas of the season inspire me to decorate, bake, and drink hot spiced tea.  This week, I continue my day job as a writer and try to finish a 600-page book that's overdue at the library.  To break the monotony, wreath creation will ensue.  Last year, we were still in the process of doing house renovations so my decorations were less than impressive.  I spray-painted some pumpkins and put up a tiny wreath that I'd used at our previous house. 

This year, I'm making a greater effort to be festive.  I scored some great ribbon and two new wooden signs last week at Michael's 50% off.  Hobby Lobby is calling, but I'm patiently awaiting their markdowns.  Pictures and details will follow later this week.  Stay tuned!        

No comments:

Post a Comment